Never has the preservation of working capital been so important in retail. After over a year of lockdowns, restrictions and curbs to free movement (not to mention Brexit!), conserving cash has been a priority for every UK business owner. However, restrictions have also meant that businesses have had to invest in new equipment to ensure covid-19 safety for their employees and their customers, including screens, hand sanitizer and queuing solutions, among other safety measures. If you have had to invest heavily in covid-19 related safety solutions, you may have put your requirements for new EPoS hardware on the back burner, but have you considered leasing your new EPoS equipment?
At RMS we understand that retailers want the latest EPoS technology but that budgets may be tight. That’s why we offer leasing through Bluestar. Leasing helps to spread the cost of EPoS installations, enabling retailers to implement premier technology with low monthly payments.
Leasing is a recognised financial tool which aids cashflow and offers many other financial benefits:
- Benefit from having the equipment immediately – harvest the benefits of new technology immediately, while paying for it later
- Leasing converts a larger capital expenditure figure into instalments – pay in small monthly amounts
- Lease rental is 100% tax deductible – write off your payments as direct operating expenses and claim VAT back
- No need to depreciate your equipment – your equipment doesn’t sit on your company’s balance sheet so there is no need to depreciate it as an asset
- Flexible terms – RMS and Bluestar offer terms from 2 to 5 years and you can upgrade or settle at any point during the term of the lease
- Leasing is an alternative to credit – leasing does not affect your existing lines of credit
- Various solutions available – RMS and Bluestar offer finance lease, hire purchase and loans
- Finance your entire EPoS solution – you can finance your equipment and all associated services
So if you are considering upgrading your EPoS hardware but want to conserve your cash reserves, why not take a look at our leasing options. Click here to obtain an instant lease quotation.