A web store integrated with your in-store EPoS software allows you to expand your retail selling time and selling area by many times over, increasing business and your overall exposure to consumers near and far.
OpSuite is an innovative Cloud-managed EPoS till system which now allows you to integrate your Magento based web store sales directly, treating it just like any other store within your Omni-channel retail business.
In this Blog we examine the many big benefits available to independent retailers in auto-managing their Omni-channel sales outlets from one inventory . . . . . .
Integration of your Magento eCommerce sales data with OpSuite is now available through Patchworks, a powerful integration layer which allows deep integration of your business data.
This means that when you upgrade to OpSuite EPoS, you don’t have to change every other part of your infrastructure.
In fact, you can keep those existing solutions that suit your needs and add to their power by integrating them to OpSuite.
- OpSuite and Magento integration is Omni-channel retailing at its best, designed to serve your customers across all touch points; in-store, online, mobile, and customer service.
- OpSuite and Magento integration uses one set of inventory, and multiple ways to sell it – Select the items that will be available on your Magento web store, set pricing, and include promotions and discounts that match what you are doing in your stores.
- OpSuite and Magento integration means your customers can shop in your stores or online and have the same experience in both places.
- OpSuite and Magento integration ensures customer records are updated across all locations to which they are assigned, including your web stores, allowing you to have global loyalty programs and promotions to keep customers coming back!
- OpSuite and Magento integration ensures that key information and business rules are shared to bring uniformity across all your different applications such as finance, warehousing and web store.
- OpSuite’s Cloud managed back-office and HQ removes the need, cost and hassle of buying and maintaining physical servers at your site.
- OpSuite’s Cloud managed back-office and HQ gives you the facility to monitor your business performance from anywhere in the World.
Magento ecommerce to OpSuite integration via Patchworks eliminates the need for manual data entry, unifying your entire software system with real-time data transfer across:
- Products and inventory.
- Stock level.
- Orders and Customer Accounts.
- Returns, Refunds and cancellations.
OpSuite and Magento integration provides you with real-time data transfer eliminating the need for costly manual data entry, saving you time and money.
- Reduce your business costs by removing the need for manual data entry tasks.
- Increase your staff productivity by allocating your resources towards expanding and developing your operation.
- Increase your profitability with accurate stock records across all of your sales channels.
- Simple implementation– fully coded for effortless integration with no disruptions.
- Expert guidance– RMS excels at helping businesses maximise their productivity and profitability by providing tailored help and advice at every stage of their development.
It’s easy to integrate your Magento based web-store into OpSuite.
We’ll work with you to build your brand and improve back office performance, leading to increased profits for your business across all your sales channels.
We look forward to helping you with the EPoS needs of your growing business.