The team at RMS are now very well advanced with plans for the FREE RMS EPoS TRAINING DAY event designed to help retailers using Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System improve their business profitability.
With only two weeks to go enthusiasm for the event has been building strongly amongst the team as each day more and more RMS clients mark their calendar as ‘Out-of-Office’ on May 18th 2016.
For independent retailers, training of management and staff is essential to help avoid costly mistakes and obtain the maximum benefits from the rich features of their RMS EPoS system.
Consequently RMS is pleased to be providing this unique FREE RMS EPoS TRAINING DAY event dedicated to ensuring the attendees obtain the fullest benefits when using the RMS EPoS software.
Attendees will learn directly from RMS’s experts on how to get the most from their EPoS system and improve profitability in their business with key training sessions on ‘RMS EPoS Best Practises‘, including:
- How to maximise business efficiency with easy database housekeeping techniques.
- How to get improved value reporting with ‘reason codes’.
- How to avoid data recovery disaster with a clear plan.
- How to reduce your till queues and improve customer service with more efficient transaction processing.
- How to save time and money with streamlined control over Purchase Ordering and Payables.
- How these techniques are helping minimise shrinkage.
The event is being held at the RMS offices amongst the rolling hills of the beautiful Scottish Borders. With the city of Edinburgh just a short distance away the RMS offices are comfortably reached by train or road, and accommodation is readily available.
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day are being provided to all attendees who will also be entered into a free prize draw for a Honeywell Voyager Cordless battery-free Scanner worth £180.
In addition, clients attending will learn about the latest EPoS software roadmap developments so that they can plan their future business growth effectively.