Considering EPoS for your retail outlet or upgrading your current system, but not sure how to finance it? Sometimes the capital investment of implementing an effective EPoS system can be a concern for retailers.
With that in mind, we thought it would be useful to provide you with some great information on the finance and leasing options that are provided to retailers when considering this investment. Having had a detailed discussion with Jon from Bluestar Leasing we thought we would share a Q and A with you in order to help retailers better understand the options they have available to them.
1. Who are Bluestar Leasing and what services do you offer retailers?
A: Bluestar Leasing is a specialist technology business finance provider. We help retailers spread the cost of any assets they are looking to acquire so they can keep working capital in the business. Our Finance products make it easier for retailers to invest in EPoS equipment.
2. Can finance be used for all EPoS projects?
A: Yes, whether you are a new start business with a single system or a well-established national retailer implementing systems across multiple stores we have a solution that can help.
3. Can financing be used to cover costs of installation and training?
A: Yes, we can provide a finance facility for the total solution including the installation and training costs, ecommerce integration and even include ongoing annual support costs.
4. Are financing and leasing options available to all retailers?
A: Yes but all agreements are subject to credit status and final underwriting approval as all businesses have their individual strengths and weaknesses.
5. What are the different types of financing options available to retailers?
A: There are many finance products available from Lease Rental to Commercial Loans. We tailor solutions based on each customer’s individual requirements.
6. What terms are your agreements normally spread over?
A: Our finance agreements are typically between 3 and 5 years.
7. What are the maximum and minimum limits of finance that can be applied for when purchasing EPoS equipment?
A: We arrange finance from as little as £1,000 + vat and there is not an upper limit to the facility we can secure.
8. What are the timescales for repayments?
A: We can arrange payments on a monthly, quarterly or annual payment profile.
9. What are the main benefits to retailers for choosing a finance option with Bluestar Leasing?
A: We work with the best funding lines in the UK for this type of finance so retailers can be sure that the facilities we secure are right for their business. We also pride ourselves on our service levels and build long standing relationships with our customers.
10. What is the best way to enquire about finance and leasing options for retailers?
A: The best way to enquire is quite simply to call us on 01420 481500 and I will be happy to talk through the options that are available and follow up with a no obligation quotation.
Through the help of finance and leasing you can then invest in a highly reliable and efficient EPoS system which brings several key benefits such as being able to:-
- Efficiently Manage Stock Levels
- Retain Customer Loyalty
- Improve Customer Service
- Make Accounting Faster and More Accurate
- Access to Real Time Reports
- Integrate E-Commerce
At RMS we have found the information that Jon has provided to be an insightful and eye opening read of what options are available to retailers in terms of considering finance for their EPoS investment.
For further information on these options then please don’t hesitate to contact RMS on 0800 138 0050. Or alternatively you can visit the RMS website for more information. Additionally you can obtain indicative finance illustrations using Bluestar’s online Leasing Calculator.