As a retailer it is important to be able to reach customers and prospects through as many channels as possible. One of the main avenues that retailers wish to optimise but don’t necessarily have the resources to do so is through mail order and telephone orders. RMS provide a fully integrated, PCI compliant module that handles these kinds of purchases called MOTO.
Using the EPoS MOTO app opens up the telephone and mail order avenue to customers and creates the opportunity to reach a greater number of potential clients outside of your traditional business channels. In consideration of the rising demand of customers and the broadening scope of technology, MOTO software makes it possible to reach out to potential customers through additional sales channels.
Nonetheless, implementing this into your retail business can often be seen as a challenge for many retailers. However the EPoS MOTO software from RMS can make the implementation a seamless process that satisfies both retailers and customers alike.
The MOTO module from RMS for Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System and OpSuite is useful for retailers who don’t require a Chip and PIN device such as a call centre or a head office taking inbound mail orders. Using this app from RMS ensures retailers remain PCI Compliant as well as increasing speed and efficiency of taking orders over the telephone or through mail orders.
The key benefits of using this module include:
- Shave time off processing telephone orders
- Improve customer service
- Keep all of your customer interactions in one central location
- Understand your customer buying habits
Having a MOTO process in place provides you with the option to accept orders over the telephone and via mail order, which gives your customers another channel through which they can interact with your business.
The key functions of the MOTO EPoS software from RMS include:
- Quick search facility to easily find the product.
- If for a new customer: a postcode look up facility is an option to accurately and quickly find the customers address.
- If for an existing customer: a quick customer account look up is available to pull up all the customers previous interactions with your company.
- Single view of the customer’s order and shipping methods.
- Ability to securely enter the customer’s credit card details and take payment.
- No credit card details are stored.
- Fully PCI DSS compliant (payment card industry data security standard).
Using this retail management software allows you to meet the need for comprehensive order fulfilment and stock control when dealing with mail orders. For mail order and telephone retail sales (MOTO) RMS has the ideal, integrated solution. Expertise from RMS can guide you through the many aspects of an MOTO system.
Visit our MOTO EPoS Screenshot page to view the MOTO Software in action through a series of screenshots.
This software from RMS ensures retailers remain PCI Compliant as well as being easy-to use and efficient at taking orders over the telephone or through mail orders.