How to Guide
Choosing the Best Epos System for your Retail Business
At RMS we want to help familiarise you with the key features of an Epos system, so that if you consider buying an Epos system you have all the information you need to make an informed decision. Should you wish to speak with one of our dedicated team then please call us on 08444 141 767 or contact us via our enquiry form.
What is an Epos system?
An Epos system is an Electronic Point of Sale that is computerised for retail outlets. Epos systems are touch-screen devices that can be used as cash register but also keep track of all the important retail activities. Epos systems help you manage inventory, market to customers, receive payments, track employees and provide extensive sales reporting. These Epos systems integrate with many other aspects of your retail business.
Having an Epos system creates several advantages, including:
- All sales and transactions being tracked and recorded.
- Inventory counts automatically update with sales. Stock control and reports ensure retailers get the right quantity of products at the right time for their customers
- Integrating multichannel sales. Allowing retailers to analyse what is sold in store and what is sold online with all the information in one central place.
- Ordering of stock is quicker and more efficient, allowing retailers to order more regularly and save money from being tied up with surplus stock.
- Sophisticated features built-in to improve customer service and in return increase retention.
- Improving customer loyalty through the option to set up promotions.
OpSuite Epos from RMS is an innovative till system that you can depend on. Easy to use and reliable with advanced features that give retailers the opportunity for success.
Why You Should Use an Epos System
Without an Epos system it is likely, that up until now, you have been unable to accurately and effectively track your sales, inventory, staff and marketing. Not having an Epos system means it is highly probable that your retail outlet lacks the suitable amount of information to make smart business decisions.
- Using an Epos system assists you in running your retail business more efficiently. By giving you the tools to track all the necessary aspects of the business in order to maximise profits and customer satisfaction.
- Using an Epos system gives you the opportunity for growth and expansion by making your operation more effective in saving you time and money.
A high quality Epos system, like OpSuite from RMS, gives you the tools to keep track of all the aspects of your retail business to ensure a successful and efficient project.
What to Consider When Choosing an Epos System
- Ease of Use
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Customer Service